Especially designed for senior health care.
The CareMore Care Center is a care model for pro-active, integrated health that redefines the way in which senior health care is delivered. It is a breakthrough model of care that combines wellness and medical supervision. CareMore Care Centers offer personalized health planning that ensures that all members receive the individualized attention they deserve. We do this with a team approach and with giving our members access to providers at the very forefront of medical knowledge and research. Your entire CareMore Care Center team will know you and be accessible to you.
Take a tour of one of our CareMore Care Centers
CareMore staff is specially trained in the areas of senior health care. We understand that the right combination of care and special programs can keep you feeling your very best. CareMore Care Centers offer specialized programs like:
- Healthy Start provides a comprehensive medical evaluation performed by a specially trained nurse practitioner or physician who will give you recommendations and choices for treatment and follow up care.
- Fall Prevention Program delivers a comprehensive assessment for people with a history of falls or those who are at risk for falls.
- Diabetes Management Program provides education and information for controlling blood sugar along with diabetes support groups, nutritional education and counseling, exercise classes and a toll-free helpline.
- High Blood Pressure Care Program gives you access to a home based electronic blood pressure monitoring system that easily plugs into your telephone. Blood pressure readings are taken at home, sent to CareMore electronically and then analyzed by your care team. You will also receive educational classes, have access to support groups and have periodic wellness checkups.
- Foot Center provides regular foot examinations along with removal of ingrown toenails and routine toenail trimming.
CareMore Care Centers are dedicated to providing a positive experience for every member. Because many of our members suffer from vision, hearing and mobility impairments, CareMore Care Centers offer:
- State-of-the-art examination tables that maximize comfort and accessibility to the patient while allowing optimum functionality of the physician.
- Low glare materials used on all countertops, floors, furnishing, walls and window coverings.
- Static resistant carpet to reduce interference with hearing aids and other devices.
- Comfortable seating with "tip" resistant chairs throughout the center.
- Lightweight inside doors.
CareMore Care Centers are an integral part of the CareMore story. Through our Care Centers, we help our members be proactive about their health and we help them prevent disease or detect disease early when it's more curable and treatable.
Let's be honest, we will all experience a certain amount of decline in our health as we age. CareMore Care Centers specialize in reducing that rate of decline and in keeping our members in the best of health and spirit. Life is precious and we need to take care of our members' most important asset…their health!
FIND A CARE CENTER
CareMore Care Center Locations - Southern California
CareMore Care Center Locations - Northern California
CareMore Care Center Locations - Clark County, Nevada
CareMore Care Center Locations - Pima County, Arizona